Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tough Love

From now on, I'll stop reading blogs about ungrateful people.

People who seem to have everything but still whines about the smallest of things!

Tuhan dah bagi rahmat punyalah banyak pun dok tak habis habis mengomplen

I especially hate reading about women who were dumped by their men or caught their men cheating. And then tulis segala jenis poems lah lagulah expressing their so-called 'hurt and sadness'

Oh please, grow up!

Crying over a man who doesn't even deserve your love?

I BLAME YOU FOR HANGING ON.

That's a sign that Allah is saying 'he is NOT for you'. Utter alhamdulillah and mozzy on.

There? I've said it.

What? You gonna write a poem about me too?

Pathetic. It's time to live in a real world and stop thinking the world revolves around you.

This is called tough love you idiot.

No more poems svp. I hate throwing up in my mouth again

No comments:

Post a Comment