Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

'WhatTheFudge'??


Next project...WHOOPSIE WHOOPIE ;)
Oh by the by, I'm re-naming my brownie 'WhatTheFudge Brownie'
On another note, news broke in my office someone's husband is having an affair with someone's wife.
And now the office is divided into 3 teams. One team consists of those who think infidelity is super cool and should be applaud. The other team consist of those who think all infidels deserve the worst form on punishment and should be thrown in hell and the last team consist of people who just don't give a rat's arse.
I'm a wife...and a mother. Of course I belong in team number 2.
Since when it's ok to have relationship with someone's wife? Since when it's ok to talk dirty to someone's husband?
Kalau cam tu, malam ni I call husband you lah talk dirty dirty ok tak?
Ok what? You pun buat macam tu. So jgn la marah
If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the kitchen yes?


*sighs*

Dunia betul betul nak kiamat tch tch tch

No comments:

Post a Comment